New York Association of Agricultural Educators is the professional organization of agricultural educators in New York state. Read on for upcoming events.
NYAAE promotes and improves the teaching of agriculture, as well as maintains and improves professional standards of agricultural educators at the secondary and post-secondary levels.
Members include a range of agricultural educators including middle and high school teachers, post-secondary educators, and administrators.
Legislative advocacy for agricultural education
Leadership and professional development
Keeping abreast of the latest industry technology
Annual professional development conference
Teacher retention and recruitment programs
Active: $60 per year - People who are qualified to teach agriculture at any level.
Student: $10 - Students who are preparing for a career in agricultural education.
Fill out the NYAAE Membership form, print, and mail it with payment to:
101 South St.
Cattaraugus, NY 14719
Or pay online with Paypal
· NYAAE Award Nominations Accepted through Wednesday January 30th, 2019 to email@example.com
· Last Week of January 2019: Nominees are notified and sent award application instructions
· February 28, 2019: NYAAE Award Applications due via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
· April 1, 2019: NYAAE Award Winners Notified; Receive application feedback to prepare for National submission
· May 1, 2019: Submit Award application to NAAE at: https://www.naae.org/resources/awards/index.cfm
· June 25, 2019: NYAAE Award Winners recognized at the 2019 NYAAE Awards Banquet at the NYAAE Conference