The mission of the New York State FFA Leadership Training Foundation, Inc. is to provide members of the New York FFA Association with unlimited opportunities for premier leadership, personal growth, career success.
The purpose of NYS FFA LTF:
- To support and assist in the development of our greatest resource...young people.
- To provide businesses, associations, other foundations and individuals the opportunity to support New York FFA.
- To recognize and award New York FFA members for their achievements in leadership, career development, and agricultural knowledge.
- To expand interest and enrollment in agri-science courses and FFA Chapters throughout New York.
- To educate the general population of New York about the diversity of New York State agriculture and its necessary role in everyday life.
Contact the New York FFA Leadership Training Foundation:
Todd Lighthall, Executive Director
9340 Long Pond Road
Croghan, New York 13327