The World Food Prize NY Youth Institute wants your talented students.
We need students who have the practical skills and knowledge to lead the future of agriculture worldwide.
Students and mentors who participate on June 24-25th
1. Learn more about other cultures and how improved agricultural systems can improve their lives.
2. Learn how exciting research at Cornell can lead to good careers
3. Participate in hands on activities
4. Students will earn a certificate from the World Food Prize Foundation
5. Five students and their mentors will be selected to go to the World Food Prize annual symposium in October
6. Students are eligible for paid summer internships in U.S. research centers as well international research centers
What is required to participate?
Write a 2-3 page essay by May 25.
Detailed instructions and sample essays www.worldfoodprize.org/newyork
Contact: Francine Jasper firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.